Skyrim : Dovahbear Skyrim : Dovahbear

love it!:D I wanna see Dovahbear get married, pickpoketing or stuff like that Great work!

Hamburger Moon 2 Hamburger Moon 2

I should be the one eating the salad too but I´m not skinny at all:D Great work just like the first one!:)

Tales of Zale Tales of Zale

Nice tale, reminds me the old school anime style, now I wanna know how this continues:)

Pandora's Book Pandora's Book

Great!

I saw it the first time in youtube and I imagine it was here too, reall good, I love the warm colours and the smooth animation, the only thing to me is where is pandoras box?:P

Animating Boxes at 3am Animating Boxes at 3am

This just blew my mind!

I never had heard this song ever and the animation started so innocent... but in the "university part" I understand where this was going, so true:(

Prosnorkulus Prosnorkulus

Yeah, the music...

I%u1E3F cool with the music!:D, the thing it was funny anyways, really takes some good laughts of me, especially the parts of the critic soldiers lol wanna see the battle with the rifle guy:3

Gaia - life and death Gaia - life and death

So true!

Even with that comic style, the true is that that is really happening! So sad:( 10/10

-The Guardian- -The Guardian-

I like it

reminds me of Scott Pilgrim
Anyways, really good work;)

Bob the Ball Bob the Ball

Amazing!

I was expecting something really trivial but I liked it a lot. I really take some goods laughts at it. Love the narrator calm voice, like it was reading a fairy tale:)

The Thane Of Whiterun The Thane Of Whiterun

That's allright, I%u1E3F the thane

Laught so hard with that last lineXD